ACCT/323 Federal Income Tax I Final Paper
For the final paper in this assignment, complete the following:
- What are the goals of tax research?
- Assess how one becomes an effective tax researcher.
- Analyze the functions of commercial tax services, annotated tax services and topical tax services.
- Describe the function of the citator in the tax research process.
- What topic areas are covered by Lexis and Nexus and what is LexisNexis academic?
- Compare and contrast the database structure of Lexis from RIA and CCH tax services.
- How will you use tax research in your career to help clients
Support your paper with five (5) scholarly sources. Length: 4-6 pages (not including title and reference pages).